Stand by me

"Stand by me" was an interesting topic for me. The songs meaning is that no matter how strong you are and how you think you may not need no one, in the need you really do need someone. This hit me because i'm usually the type of person to keep to myself and not really express what i'm feeling but when i heard this song, I know in the end you actually do need someone.

One of the images that stood out to me was the picture that everyone stood together and were singing their heart out. I think what the picture meant was that if everyone stood together, there would be no violence and everyone would spread positive vibes and peace instead of hate and violence.  

https://playingforchange.com/videos/stand-by-me-song-around-the-world/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"College is a Waste of Time"

Russia Probe

Introduction