Blog Post #6


My topic is Underage Drinking. My research question was that "Should we care kids are drinking not at the legal age? In addition, my claim was that "Underage drinking is a huge problem that affcets kids. I'm interested in this topic because I've seen a lot of kids pass away or ruin their future and all the goals that they had and it all goes to the trash. I know there is tons of kids out there that drinki alcohol at a very early age and they know what they're doing to their bodies or future.
I guess the audience that I'm trying to reach are parents and the kids that are drinking alcohol. I want them to realize what is actually going on when they drink it and what can they do to stop them and help them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"College is a Waste of Time"

Russia Probe

Introduction